Reasons to travel
Reasons to travel
Are you looking for reasons to travel during 2022? I could give you a few in this article. Now that the travel restrictions are lifted a little bit, let’s start preparing for vacation time. I know that probably you are afraid due to corona virus, however the life must go on. We have to be open-minded to new experiences, but always taking safety precautions*. So, let’s get you out of your comfort zone and give you an inspiration to explore new places.
Here’s what travel means to me.
The 5 most significant reasons to travel
- Maybe the most important reason to travel is for relaxation. Relaxation of the state of mind, relaxation of the body and ‘relaxation’ of the soul. Let’s be honest now… Our daily routine does not allow us to slow down and enjoy our life, as much as we want. However, traveling the world allows us to shut off the technology -once in a while- that bond us with our daily activities. This is the moment that we will notice the beauty of the nature. This is the moment that we will find ourselves. Furthermore, this exact moment is the one we need to rejuvenate and recharge our batteries. Escaping reality in that way is so liberating experience that force us to be more spontaneous. I believe that we are also more receptive to new experiences. Do you?
- In my opinion, one of the most significant reasons to travel is to explore. Please, feel free to make the acquaintance with new-to-you excited civilizations, like ours (we are proud Greeks). To know different cultures that will educate you. Visiting their museum, you will discover how this nation became part of the current humanity. Through its ancient history and their traditions, we will understand better their way of life. In that way, we could broaden our cognitive horizons. Talking with a native we will be taught their lifestyle, food, biology or history. Thus enriches our mind to accept the humanity in a better way and to understand our inner self.
- Are you an environmentalist? Then travel to change the world into a better place. You could travel to instill in the next generations the love for our planet. Help them to understood how they can protect Earth. Moreover, please, do increase the awareness for the climate changes, the plastic wastes, the ice melting, the extinct species, save whales etc…
- Continuing, I must say that a substantial reason to visit another country is food. Leave the diet at home and enjoy a traditional meal with new flavors. The local delicacies will help you to understand better each civilization.
- Travelling always broadens our cognitive horizons. We can try so many new experiences, that will help us to improve ourselves. Certainly, we will gain a new perspective of our own life. In the same vein, we will gain the essential open mind to understood better the life of our others around. Undoubtedly, you will have fun.
You will say that I have an addiction. Travelling. But, on my perspective seems that I want to continue dreaming. And even though the pandemic situation is not getting any better, many people still want to travel. A research of ForwardKeys saw to us. Are you one of them, like me? Do you need more reasons to travel? Then, I wish you to find them in my article and hopefully we will see you in Greece soon. Just remember to follow the covid-19’s each country’s instructions and you will be fine. Life must go on.
Do pay for a travel insurance that will refund you the cost of the trip in case of emergency cancellation due to covid-19.
*Read about the travel pharmacy bag you have to take with you here.
1 thought on “Reasons to travel”
Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who would like to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!